I would support all the stuff since I have to use jfw at school (and I had
to get it at home, both hads meaning seriously that I couldn't do anything
else....)

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 07 August 2010 06:32
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BrailleSoft No Longer Supports Freedom Scientific

Again? What in the name of Bob do they think they're doing? I mean I hate
Greedom Science Fiction but this is just a new low as far as I'm concerned.
And it's stuff like that that has convinced me that if and when I start
developing my own games (I'm making slow progress with BGT), and if I decide

to add options into some of my games for screen reader support I would
almost be tempted not to support JAWS. Of course I have a feeling it would
be better just to use Sapi support if not go outright self-voicing. I mean
if I supported one screen reader in my games I'd almost have to support the
competition since there are those who are still going to be staunch users
like I was until about three years ago. So I may not even bother with screen

reader support in my games, especially since I really don't plan on making
many  games where that would really fit all that well.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!