7-128 Software now uses SAPI Voices in their games.
7-128 Software games that are BL rated have always self-voiced as well as worked with JAWS.
But our voice was, well... not shall we say very "elequant".
We've changed that.
Now all of our games that are accessible to gamers who are blind can use the Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI) voice or voices you already have installed in your Windows computer.
* Our new SAPI capability is in all of our Inspector Cyndi in Newport games.
* It's in 3 very different Tyler memory games: Kim's Game, Snowflake, and Orchestra. * It's in3 Woople word games: Definitions, Synonyms and Antonyms, and Scrambled Sayings.
* And it's in all of our Pizza Games for children.
* And, of course, in our GameBook and PizzaBox.
Furthermore, when you install any GameBook game purchased after 1 August, 2010, your GameBook and all of your previously purchased GameBook games are automatically upgraded to SAPI, totally FREE! Similarly, when you install any new Pizza game purchased after 1 August, 2010, your PizzaBox and all of your previously purchased Pizza games are automatically upgraded to SAPI, again, totally FREE.
http://www.7128.com/more/more-sapi.html