7-128 Software now uses SAPI Voices in their games.
7-128 Software games that are BL rated have always self-voiced as well as
worked with JAWS.
But our voice was, well... not shall we say very "elequant".
We've changed that.
Now all of our games that are accessible to gamers who are blind can use the
Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI) voice or voices you already
have installed in your Windows computer.
* Our new SAPI capability is in all of our Inspector Cyndi in Newport games.
* It's in 3 very different Tyler memory games: Kim's Game, Snowflake, and
* It's in3 Woople word games: Definitions, Synonyms and Antonyms, and
* And it's in all of our Pizza Games for children.
* And, of course, in our GameBook and PizzaBox.
Furthermore, when you install any GameBook game purchased after 1 August,
2010, your GameBook and all of your previously purchased GameBook games are
automatically upgraded to SAPI, totally FREE!
Similarly, when you install any new Pizza game purchased after 1 August,
2010, your PizzaBox and all of your previously purchased Pizza games are
automatically upgraded to SAPI, again, totally FREE.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.