Hi Brandon,
Smile. As I said in a previous post I have a general polacy not to
support any screen reader directly. For one thing it is extra work
trying to directly support Jaws, System Access, NVDA, Window-Eyes, etc
when there are easier solutions like SAPI 5 that would work just as
well. Plus by using SAPI or self-voicing the game through wav files
the game can be used by someone who either doesn't have a screen
reader or doesn't have a compatible screen reader than those
supported. Finally, if I started supporting screen readers sooner or
later I'm sure I'd get requests to support this or that screen reader
which I may not have or wish to support. So not supporting any
directly saves me from showing favoritism to any screen reader or
company regardless of how I feel about them personally.

Cheers!