its probably in the apple store I heard a demo on a podcast yesterday.
Interestingly there seem to be a lot of iphone games for a relitively new mobile device and these are all accessible or mostly so.
they also don't cost more than 2 bucks.
makes you wander sometimes about what you use a pc for <grin>