yeah loads of em.
liam has loads of those.
these things work on your ipod, in fact the iphone is an ipod with phone support.
I don't know if I'd get used to a touch device I am more of a key person.
ofcause I have never used a touch device and I know a lot of blind people including friends use one of these and absolutely love it.
with me its still keyboards all the way.