I got an iPod touch on monday and I already have 40 something apps. most of them games. I think that says something. lol!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moxie

Hi,
Yeah, I've heard that. I have a friend up in Canida and she brags
about her IPhone all the time. I don't have one myself so can't
comment from personal experience, but I have heard there are a lot of
nice accessible games coming out for the IPhone which certainly is a
good selling point in my book.

its probably in the apple store I heard a demo on a podcast yesterday.
Interestingly there seem to be a lot of iphone games for a relitively
new mobile device and these are all accessible or mostly so.
they also don't cost more than 2 bucks.
makes you wander sometimes about what you use a pc for <grin>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com