To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] legac help

Hi all,

Phil: yup, Flash is installed and running. In my add/remove programs
list I have Adobe Flash 10 ActiveX, and Adobe Flash 10 plugin. Still
no joy with keyboard input directly into the flash movie though even
with no screen reader running. Any other tips?

Ben: aha, tell me more tell me more sir?

Cheers
Scott