Hi, have you given my LW mission replays a listen to see what to do?
When I first got LW, I was a bit not sure of what all to do, but it
really is not too difficult once you get the hang of it. You can find
the recordings at www.asmodean.net/games. In fact, our gamer Charles R
was also helpful in getting me up to speed on LW, so perhaps he can also
help.

Cheers.

On 9/7/2010 10:05 AM, Lori Duncan wrote:
> Hi everyone, now I'm all high-tech with my Jaws 11 and my demo of Loanwolf
> I'd like to ask about targeing for mission 1.  When my sub is still and I
> hear it saying something like "Cargo ship detected 300 yards" I hear it's
> engens so then move my left and right arrows to line up with the sound.  Then
> I open the doors and fire a torpedo but then it finds no target.  I have
> tried the same thing, but this time I've used my tracking device and this
> time I end up with a lot of numbers being thrown at me, so when I hear the
> beep and go to fire my torpedos I still can't seem to hit the ship.  I'm
> checking out Raul's fab recordings of Loanwolf, but like Time of Conflict
> it's more a basic tutorial I'm needing, an idiots guide for very scared audio
> gamer.  <Smile>

Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ragallegos