Hey! Did I get roped into something? Heh heh heh. That's sort of like a commanding officer saying, "Let's see. We need a volunteer, and that volunteer is, YOU!" By now, though, your inbox should show that I worked on coming through. Happy subbing. Hmm. Maybe I'll have a sub for lunch tomorrow, although my German Shepherd guide is not a lone wolfie. (grin)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net> To: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Loanwolf help

Hi, have you given my LW mission replays a listen to see what to do?
When I first got LW, I was a bit not sure of what all to do, but it
really is not too difficult once you get the hang of it. You can find
the recordings at www.asmodean.net/games. In fact, our gamer Charles R
was also helpful in getting me up to speed on LW, so perhaps he can also
help.

Cheers.