To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 9:05 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Loanwolf help

Hi everyone, now I'm all high-tech with my Jaws 11 and my demo of Loanwolf I'd like to ask about targeing for mission 1. When my sub is still and I hear it saying something like "Cargo ship detected 300 yards" I hear it's engens so then move my left and right arrows to line up with the sound. Then I open the doors and fire a torpedo but then it finds no target. I have tried the same thing, but this time I've used my tracking device and this time I end up with a lot of numbers being thrown at me, so when I hear the beep and go to fire my torpedos I still can't seem to hit the ship. I'm checking out Raul's fab recordings of Loanwolf, but like Time of Conflict it's more a basic tutorial I'm needing, an idiots guide for very scared audio gamer. <Smile>