Hi everyone, now I'm all high-tech with my Jaws 11 and my demo of Loanwolf I'd
like to ask about targeing for mission 1.  When my sub is still and I hear it
saying something like "Cargo ship detected 300 yards" I hear it's engens so
then move my left and right arrows to line up with the sound.  Then I open the
doors and fire a torpedo but then it finds no target.  I have tried the same
thing, but this time I've used my tracking device and this time I end up with a
lot of numbers being thrown at me, so when I hear the beep and go to fire my
torpedos I still can't seem to hit the ship.  I'm checking out Raul's fab
recordings of Loanwolf, but like Time of Conflict it's more a basic tutorial
I'm needing, an idiots guide for very scared audio gamer.  <Smile>