I agree. I find it's way too hard to hear them or get out of the way, especially when there's multiple bombs faling out of the sky and no matter where you go, boms will be there, or you'll be close enough to one. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum 2 playthrough

I can usually count on getting to lord vector and taking out his three shields, but I've only ever managed to destroy him a couple of times, ----- his bombs are waaaaaaay too unfaire I think, especially sinse you can't really hear them fall, just hear them explode, ----- not to mention the point where he starts dropping more than one at a time.

Imho his bombs ought to have been toned down just a bit, ---- at least on easy difficulty rather than being an instant kill.

Beware the Grue!