Indeed!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 27 September 2010 11:24
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum 2 playthrough

Imho with the life requirement, bsc really should've made the bombs count as

aships ships landed rather than being instant kills, sinse even if you get
to lord vector without loosing a life that's only 3 bomb hits, which with
the length of the fight seems waaaaaay too unfair.

Then again, troop 2 was the first game to try a boss in an audio space
invaders fest, alien outback, dark destroy and judgement day all tried as
well, and the fight against Ather is just cool!

Beware the Grue!

dark.