Hi Thomas,
I managed to get my hands on 32-bit SFML libraries and so far have been
enjoying the MOTA experience under Linux.
There are a few hiccups though.
The sound description menu doesn't seem to fully work.  Some sounds,
consistently, are not playing.  Specifically, the ledge sound isn't playing, at
least not in the menu.  Nor does potion.
Similar problems impact the game itself.  I notice errors in the terminal from
which I ran the game complaining about being unable to load sound buffers.
Note that I confirmed the sounds exist, they're just not playing for some
reason.
Other than this annoyance, the game itself works great.
Best and thanks for such a wonderful beta!
Yours,
Zack.
--
If I love you, what business is it of yours?