From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 14 for Linux: Initial impressions

so do I.
I did notice when the game starts that the menu is not on anything
till I push a key it probably should be on new or whatever is at the top.
also you could always put in prefs to have shift right run or not and
have the switch if you can do it that way and then those that want
can select an option, etc.
<lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>

<thomasward1...@gmail.com>