To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 3:54 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] fire pits in mota beta14

HI Tom
I also experience that although lara gives her second warning, the fire
kills her.
This is how I do it: if I hear the sound of the fire in the distance, I take
single steps with 2 second delays between  each step.
So lara gives her first warning, so I only give one step, i.e press the
right arrow once with out holding it down.
so she first give her death scream and then only does she says carefull now.
I just thought of letting you know.
But in my opinion you have put a lot of hard work into mota beta14.
I am not complaining, I just thought of giving you feedback.