Hi Nicol,
That seams clear enough to me. Basically, the warning didn't play
until after the death sound played. That is in deed weird, something I
can't reproduce, but I know that software does strange things
sometimes on different computers.
All I can say is beta 15 has a huge number of updates, bug fixes, and
changes. It is getting to be a lot more stable and runs smoother here.
It remains to be seen how it will operate on the end users machines,
but I think you and everyone else will have a better product in hand
with in the next day or two. That's one reason I'm responding less to
bug reports etc. I've already covered a lot of ground in one week, and
want to get some of these fixes and updates out as soon as humanly
possible.