From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: 11 October 2010 03:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fire pits in mota beta14

You say, "This is how I do it: if I hear the sound of the fire in the
distance, I take
single steps with 2 second delays between  each step.
So lara gives her first warning, so I only give one step, i.e press the
right arrow once with out holding it down.
so she first give her death scream and then only does she says careful now.
I just thought of letting you know."

This makes no sense to me.  Can you restate it?  Seems to me that she dies
when giving the death scream, doesn't she?  So why would she say, "Careful
now!" after the death scream?  I know that Thomas is working on getting
consistency with this part of the game, and he'll get it.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!