I just have to ask out of orneriness, but since you've busted your butt to get these bugs and fixes incorporated into beta 15, what are you going to sit on? (grin)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fire pits in mota beta14

Hi Shaun,
I'm not handing out private test releases for this one. I've got a
fairly stable test build for beta 15 which I hope to release sometime
this week. Probably no longer than a day or two at most. I've got a
number of bug fixes, updates, and changes in the works I feel I need
to get out into the public as soon as possible. Too many people are
basing their bug reports and opinions about the game on beta 14 which
is, from a development point of view, far behind the current
development release. I've busted my butt this weekend fixing things
and updating the game so it will run better, and I feel everyone needs
to get those changes as soon as they can.

Smile.

I can test it if you want.