Hi Hayri,
I certainly hope so. I have completely rewritten the exit code to make
sure all the threads etc are stoppped properly before the Window
closes. We won't know for sure until we try it on your system and see
if the problem is fixed. As I have never got the blue screen here I
can't really test it myself.

Cheers!