Hi Charles,
That's right. I bet you had no idea "nannu nannu" were my first words.
According to my mom that was the first words I ever spoke. Lol!
No kidding. Apparently when I was a toddler my mom and dad spent a lot
of time watching Mork and Mindy, when I was growing up, and I use to
sit and watch the show too. Although, I don't remember it well.
Anyway, before too long I was running around the house going "nannu
nannu" like a little Mork. Funny thing was I sort of invented some
words along the way like waddu for water, daddu for dad, and mommu for
mom. I didn't quite get the hang of the fact for a long time that
words didn't have to sound like nannu nannu. Lol!

Cheers!