Hi Lori,
Sigh...As I have explained several times, including in my original
post, that's simply not feasable right now. The way I added the
comments to the game there is no way to turn them on/off. To fix that
I'd have to delete all that code and rewrite it from scratch with the
on/off ability in mind. Plus I'd need to have my voice talent make
several more messages to give me a larger selection of voice clips. In
short, I'd be spending anywhere from two days to five days just
working on that feature. Would you rather I work on more important
things like bug fixes, new game levels, etc or is the message files so
important I'm suppose to spend an entire week of development time on
this one feature?
As it happens I've already deleted the code, which had to be done
anyway,and it only took about an hour to get it removed. Rewriting it
with a series of if statements would be another matter. Figure at
least a day or two of work coding and x amount of days to get the
messages/comments recorded, edited, and added to the game. In my
personal opinion it isn't worth the time and energy right now.