Hi Thomas,

On So, Sep 26 2010, Thomas Ward wrote:

> For the past two months or so I have been engaged in modifying the
> Genesis Engine, and have created a cross-platform version called Open
> G3D which is Mac OS and Linux compatible.

Thanks a lot, this is awesome news.

Since I'm a full-time Linux user I'm usually not willing to spend money
for Windows-only audio games and I am playing audio games quite rarely
at all.

I like MOTA and can't wait until the linux version becomes available.

Since I am using Gentoo, I would like the game to become available as a
tarball or as a Makeself executable. However a deb package won't prevent
me from installing the game. :-)

cheers and thanks again

  Henning