Hi,
I know at least one private tester has, but the rest haven't had it
which is why it slipped through the beta 14 testing cycle. I'd have
tried to fix it earlier had i known it was a serious problem, but all
private testers will get a copy anyway as they need to stay current
with the updates introduced in beta 16.