Oh by the way Thomas, while I was going through the sounds folder I saw a file with a monster that appears when you go into the water. I played both levels, and the water is not in the beta I've got. Perhaps the water level or whatever it's called will be in the full version of the game. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Good News/Bad News

Hi,
I know at least one private tester has, but the rest haven't had it
which is why it slipped through the beta 14 testing cycle. I'd have
tried to fix it earlier had i known it was a serious problem, but all
private testers will get a copy anyway as they need to stay current
with the updates introduced in beta 16.