Topspeed 2 would be cool with graphics.  So many people look at audio games
and see not a lot on the screen and wonder what on earth we're doing makes
me laugh.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: 18 October 2010 06:52
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] for all developers, possible games to consider for
the future?

SoundRTS you can play over a network, and it has graphics that can be turned
on, so while not too sure how well it would work over the 'net, you could
set up a form of LAN gaming with VI and sighted guys playing things like it
and topspeed against each other...?

Aside from that, there are so many versions of warcraft, starcraft,
etc. etc. out there, and it's just relatively similar to one of the original
warcrafts I played a looooong time ago.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker