That is a simple answer, his game practises was found out and he was called on it. Then his none abstinent business approach to answering questions got more questions that was refused answer. I do know a class action should of ben brought upon him for pre orders and refuse to refund, but as you can see he left for good!
Dumping the left over junk onto Thomas to finish.
Thomas has ben good throughout this venture and has learned a lot about the gaming world he is building for. The games previously mentioned by the fool will come to life thanks to Thomas.
At 08:24 PM 10/18/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
If this isn't too complicated or the community would, shall we say, not talk
about, may I inquire as to what you why he James left the scene?

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 4:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Max Shrapnell

I actually liked the story of Monkey Business. As for James nobody really k
nows what he's up to these days, only that so far as we can tell he's no
longer developing, or if he is it's for his personal enjoyment. While I
agree he could have handled things better I don't blame him in the least for

throwing in the towel. People in this community seriously overreacted, even
if their discontentment was justified. But it's people like that who make it

harder on the rest of us and give blind people a bad name. But it's as I've
said before, all we can do is learn from the mistakes he made and do our
best not to repeat them. I for one don't plan on taking preorders on games
or if I do it won't be until I know the game is well and truly on the home
stretch to release.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!