RSGAMES AND THE SOUNDRTS GAME HAS A LIST AND A BLOG.
tHE AUDIOGAMES.NET SITE TIES US OVER WITH THE OPENSOURCE GAMES WE ALL LIVE FOR WHICH HAS KEPT THE STRESS OFF THE COMERCIAL COMPANIES AND KEPT GAMING INTERESTS ACTIVE.
wE HAVE LOADS MORE DEVS OUT THERE TO.
i SUPPOSE IN A WAY WE SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING THAT JAMES WOULD HAVE HAD ISSUES IN GENERAL, THE GENISUS PROJECT WAS SHELVED, ESP ALMOST CLOSED BUT BECAME ADORA, ADORA HAD ISSUES OR AT LEAST ONE OF THE OWNER DID AND THAT BECAME DRACONIS. iN MY VIEW, JAMES SHOULD NEVER HAVE SOLD ESP, AND NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO MOVE ON, WELL AT LEAST TILL WELL MAYBE 2008 OR SOMETHING WHEN A LOT OF NEW TECH WAS COMING OUT ETC. sAYING THAT ARGUABLY THERE COULD BE THE THING THAT IF JAMES HAD CONTINUED USAGAMES MAY NOT HAVE EXISTED IN THE WAY IT WAS, SINCE BEFORE JAMES WENT USAGAMES WAS THE ONLY OTHER COMPANY THAT HAD A TREK GAME. oN THE SUBJECT OF LISTS FOR DEVS, THE ONLY ONE NOT CREATED BY A DEV IS JIM KITCHEN'S LIST THAT IS A USER CREATED LIST NOT THAT TO MUCH OF JIM IS ON HERE AS IT IS, STILL, BEING ONE OF THE LONGEST MEMBERS THAT HAS TO BE SOMETHING. tHE ONLY GUYS THAT HAVE STOOD IT OUT ARE PCS, GMA, AND JIM KITCHEN, NOT SURE ABOUT LWORKS THOUGH IT HAS LASTED QUITE A WHILE TO At 01:24 p.m. 19/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
If this isn't too complicated or the community would, shall we say, not talk
about, may I inquire as to what you why he James left the scene?

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 4:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Max Shrapnell

I actually liked the story of Monkey Business. As for James nobody really k
nows what he's up to these days, only that so far as we can tell he's no
longer developing, or if he is it's for his personal enjoyment. While I
agree he could have handled things better I don't blame him in the least for

throwing in the towel. People in this community seriously overreacted, even
if their discontentment was justified. But it's people like that who make it

harder on the rest of us and give blind people a bad name. But it's as I've
said before, all we can do is learn from the mistakes he made and do our
best not to repeat them. I for one don't plan on taking preorders on games
or if I do it won't be until I know the game is well and truly on the home
stretch to release.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!