Very nice music tracks. That one for the second stage's actually the theme song
from a very old cartoon I used to watch when I was little rofl.
The tracks chosen are very similar in style to the Robot War series- which were
my brother's favorite- he was into stratedgy games.
There's a Capcom x Nemko game too, too abd it's not verses fighting game.
Too bad the music used for Capcom verses SNK games...well, I can't stand them
lol.