Ah.. that one. What a beauty. With thatgame for cyber akuma you just need to block until he finishes his strings. Otherwise he'l knock a chunk out of you.. and watch his supers! I loved that game though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tatsunoko vs. capcom

Forogt the link? lol
Yeah I had some fun with rival school heh, love the teacher with the cane!
Right now I'm re-visiting Marvel Superheroes verses Street Fighter. It's again old but loads of fun- cept I still can't handle Shin Akuma when I get to him rofl. It's mostly his teleprot that jacks me up- not sure about the new capcom games, but back when these came out, this game has no sound telling you if a character is dashing/backing up at all- thus it's actually real tough to guess which side you're on and react acordingly when your enemy keeps switching sides. I think this is why SNK won me over from early on- even way back with Samurai Showdown 1 in the mid 90s they started using different sounds for dashing, backing up, jump/super jump, etc.