These are actually the themes of characters though... they aren't just random tracks, which is what I like about them. Some of these remixes are amazing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 12:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tatsunoko vs. capcom

Very nice music tracks. That one for the second stage's actually the theme song from a very old cartoon I used to watch when I was little rofl. The tracks chosen are very similar in style to the Robot War series- which were my brother's favorite- he was into stratedgy games.
There's a Capcom x Nemko game too, too abd it's not verses fighting game.
Too bad the music used for Capcom verses SNK games...well, I can't stand them lol.