Hi Muhammed,
First of all, before programming any kind of project you really have
to study the programming language you are going to use in some depth.
In this case the language you need to learn is the BGT scripting
language, but what I'm about to say applies for any kind of
programming really.
You have to know and understand the programming language such as how
to use conditional statements such as if, then, else, as well as how
to create functions, variables, perform calculations, etc. Basically,
you need to spend some time not only learning the language, but on the
theoretical work behind instructing your piece of software what to do.
Part of it is knowing the language, and part is just personal
experience.
Second, is break your project down into smaller parts. Don't look it
as this one huge project that all has to be done at once. Often times
you can build your game or software project in stages.
For example, when I created Mysteries of the Ancients I broke it down
into various steps, stages, that were worked on in a certain order. I
started off by adding all of the game's menus such as the main menu,
settings menu, exit prompts, etc. That way all of the menus were in
working order before I began adding any real functionality to the
game.
Next, I created a sample game level, a test game world, so that as I
worked on the various aspects of the game like walking, running,
picking up items, etc I could do it in a test environment. i didn't
have enemies trying to chop my head off or shoot me full of arrows
while i was testing various aspects of the game during the early
stages of development.
Third, I started working on walking, running, picking up items,
opening doors, etc. I worked on a little bit each day, and set a goal
of what feature or features I was going to specifically work on that
day. I created a todo list of things I had to add or was going to add,
and in what exact order I was going to do it in.
Finally, I added the enemy A.I. Created the various monsters etc and
populated the game level with them. I created the master game loop,
and bingo we had a playable game. After that has ben mostly testing
and fixing bugs/problems in the game that were overlooked during early
testing.
However, to answer your question more directly you will know how to
code this or that through practice and experience. By the nature of
your questions it sounds like you don't really understand the
theoretical logic behind programming. That can only be gained through
learning the language, and then creating simple programs that
illistrates some concept or idea.
For example, let's say you want to print the words Hello World to the
screen in C++. Where do you start?
Well, the obvious answer is you begin by including the headers you
will need for this C++ project to your source code. In this case you
only need one which is iostream.You would include it by writing this.

#include <iostream>

Now, that you have added your headers you begin the program with the
main function.Every C++ program, at least those not written with
Visual C++, begin with the main function.

int main (int argc, char** argv)
{
  return 0;
}

Now, we have just created the body of a very very simple console
program. At this point the only thing left is to call the cout
function to print something to the screen. The full Hello World
program looks like this.

#include <iostream>

int main (int argc, char** argv)
{
  std::cout << "Hello world!\n";
  return 0;
}

Although, this program is extremely simple it none-the-less has
something important to teach us. First and foremost, it tells us how
to create the body of a C++ program. Second, of all it demonstrates
printing text to the console using cout. It may even help us get some
practice compiling software with our C++ compiler for the first time.
The point I'm making is that every programmer starts learning a
programming language with extremely simple programs like "Hello
World," and gain valuable experience and practice by writing such
programs. No one starts out with reading a book and writes something
like Super Street Fighter IV the next day. It takes months maybe years
to get the skills and experience to write anything that good, but the
experience required is gained by writing simple programs aimed at
teaching you certain aspects of the programming language.

Cheers!