Agree with with other replies.  Start off by making the character move
around before moving onto more complex stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: 31 October 2010 16:38
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Bgt.

Hello,
I have a question. Well, my question is, well in fact 2, let me just get to
the point, how do you no which code to put in a game? For an example, maybe
I might not do this, well I don't think I would, but I would do a test game.
Well, this is what I am thinking of. This computer tells your enemy, a
sooper fighter some private information. Well, you here about it, then you
get extremely angry, and you punch the computer as hard as you could,
smashing the computer, while jaws shouts, "No, please don't, I have a long
life, please don't," And when the computer is blown in the storyline, it
screams in pain. Well, you think that you might destroy your enemy. Well,
you get out your gun, and you go in your car, and you drive towards the
man's office. You get out, and you go towards the door, and you push the
door open and you get in. Basically, you are in a big hall, and the man
comes down from the staircase, and when he comes down, you punch him with a
good jab, cross, hook, uppercut, or a haymaker, and he falls. Use the tab
key to select which punch, and the space bar to fire that punch, and the
number one and two to select your weapons. Gun or fists. Well, the man
falls, and you shout, stupid man, and you punch him as hard as you could.
Well, after 10 punches, he jumps to his feet, and he shouts, "You'll pay,
and lets see who's strong!" You get your gun out, and you square up next to
your sooper enemy. In the game, you have to fire bullets at him, and if your
hit, you lose 10 percent of health. You use the up arrow key and which ever
key you want to use to jump over to the other side, and the you use the left
and right arrow keys to walk. If your bullets finish, because you are
trigger happy, you have to wait until his bullets finish, and the same one
for him. Well, once the bullets are finished, you and the super man have to
fight by fists. In this little action seen, the keystrokes are different.
Use left or right to slip, that means turn your body, but not much, and your
up arro key to block forwards, also your down arro key to duck a hook, we
call it wrole, and your enter key to block from upwards. Well, the computer
will say, enemy what ever hit. For an example, enemy jab! You could slip or
leen, but as your fighting to kill, the head is the main part in the game.
What ever derection the computer says it from, you have to do that
derection. For an example, if it says it from the right, you quickly have to
slip towards the left, and real quick, you'll have about five seconds. When
you press the space bar key, it will fire the 5 main punches in boxing, but
I'll do sounds for that, and the enemy could also dodge your moves, so watch
out for super fighter! Well, after you finish the fight, he blows up, and he
vanishes, and you are extremely happy, and you have acheeved what you want
to do. Well, if you finish him with your gun, then good job! I am asking,
how could I code all of that, and how do you no which code to use.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com