Hi Muhammed,
Something like that, but not necessarily in that exact order. I'd
start with your movement commands like walking around before I added
shooting, fighting, whatever. There is a very logical progression of
things which usually determines what order you do things in.
For example, if I'm creating a game like Mysteries of the Ancients
which should I do first? Should I add the code to open doors, unlock
statues, etvc, or should I add the code to walk, run, and jump  first?
Well, the most logical thing to do is add the code to walk, then the
code to run, and then jump before I concern myself with opening doors
and so on. Why?
The main reason is it is easier to test. I make sure the game
character can move around, actually walk over to that door, before
opening it. Otherwise if the player can't move adding the code to open
doors and statues is rather pointless isn't it?

Smile.

On 11/1/10, Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> So, do you mean that I should do it like this? First of all, I'll do just
> shoot and nothing elce, then just walking around, then just punching without
> the game on, just creating a little bit, and then the actuall fight? Do you
> mean braking it up like that?
> My audio games for the blind group.
> Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
> welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
> holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
> joyn, just send a blank email to.
> audiogamesfortheblind+subscr...@googlegroups.com
> With the subject subscribe in the subject line.
> Contact infermation.
> email:
> muhamme...@googlemail.com
> msn:
> muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk
> Skype:
> muhammed.deniz
> Klango username.
> muhammed

>>> for him. Well, once the bullets are finished, you and the super man have