Hey Dark,

Okay, now I'm totally geeking out. I ran down those links you sent through
and they were all very cool projects. I feel like I need a spare year to
start exploring them properly! I played Choose Your Own Adventure books
and Fighting Fantasy books heaps as a kid and have recently been buying
them when I come across them in op shops. (I think you call them thrift
shops.) These links have helped enormously, particularly with all of the
ideas that have been swirling around in my head.

I'm interested to know your more critical thoughts. What do you think many
of the game books do right? What do they do wrong? What's hard to make
work as a VI person? And, probably more interesting, what would you write
if you were to make one yourself?

I also stumbled onto the audiogames.net resource page while searching for
the categories section. What a find! Thanks again for all the links and
the explanations.

Cheers,

Neophyte.