Hi Dark and all.
I personally love gamebooks and cannot get enough of them. I have
played all the books on ffproject and have gone through the Lonewolf
series recently. I have tried to get Arborel to work but have had
trouble, I've downloaded the HTML zip file, but don't know what to do
next. Its just a floder full of files and I don't know hat I a looking
for. This is the Windhammer game btw.
I've looked on the site andit sees like only a couple of the gamebooks
are completed, is this an ongoing project or has it been abandoned
Are there any other gamebooks out there where you have to do your own
charactor sheet etc, I enjoyed this part of doing the onewolf books
and wanted to find some more. ffproject is all well and good but I
like to do the sheets myself if possible which this doesn't allow
unless you download the word or pdf versions.
Thanks for any help.
Rich