Hey Dark,

Thanks for all those thoughts.

Picking up the old Choose Your Own Adventure books was quite the surprise.
I had no idea how badly they were written. They just spiral all over the
place and some of the deaths are so obscure and unexpected. In my opinion,
ensuring that each choice is informed and conflicted is so important.

Are game books popular here? I wonder how many of us who read and play
them would love to write their own. I know I've thought about it many
times.

Thanks for the Cerepoc link.

Cheers,

Neophyte.