To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Winfrotz TTS

Hey Phil,

I can understand why you would suggest buying a voice! The links you gave
me had quite the variety of them. I was pretty stoked to find that Real
Speak has an Australian one called Karen, which isn't too bad!

The Ivona Amy voice is my favourite from the pages you've linked to. It's
amazing to hear the difference between the voice I've got in Winfrotz TTS
to a properly paced voice using a screen reader program. Do you know much
about the Ivona Bright Voice technology, or the NVDA screen reader they
offer?

Cheers,

Neophyte.

Message: 6