From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 11:54 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sod and vertual 3d

Hi Ben,

What's impossible? If you are talking about getting the 20,000 points
required to earn the cheat codes it is definitely not impossible. I
have did it many times without cheats. My highest score without cheats
is something like 55,000 or something like that. I probably could have
scored higher if I wanted to use the teleporter in area 8 to go
through the game again starting from area 1. Which is easier the
second and third time round because you have all that ammo and cool
gear from area 8 with you. So as I said scoring big isn't a problem if
you work for it.