From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 6:32 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sod and vertual 3d

Hi Hayden,

If you take the other teleporter on level 8, the one that goes back to
area 1, it just basically restarts the entire game with one huge
difference.  Instead of starting out with the bare minimum armour,
weapons, ammo, etc  all the stuff you picked up along the way carry
over to the new game. Not only does this give you double the points
and a bigger score you also can pretty much slotter everything and
anything that moves. Believe me if you get the ammo bonus from killing
the blob on level 8 going through the game a second time is pretty
easy. With thousands of rounds for each weapon running out of ammo is
pretty unlikely, and with the Terminator armour nothing can really
touch you until the higher game levels. In summary it is like
god-moding without cheating.