and this origan trail as well I'd love thanks guys.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bpc text adventures

I have come across perl before, it's a very popular language often used by indi developers of graphical games, so there is certainly plenty of pressident for it to be used in games generally.

I've never actually played this orrigan traile which people mention, so I'd be interested to give it a go if it was convertable, ---- though equally I do wonder if someone made a version for one of the more standard if languages such as zcode.

Beware the Grue!