I've worked with him for over a year and I've loved every minute of it.
Besides it will be released near my birthday.  And as you said he didn't
mean to do this.   Have respect for a man who's been working his socks,
heart and guts out on this thing for 2 or more years.  We should enjoy what
we've got and think about what we're saying.  Not meaning to insult people
for saying what they think but saying what people think sometimes gets them
into trouble... I know from personal experience.