Ah... I see. Now wouldn't it've been easier to just say that in the original email he sent? lol.

At 11:31 AM 14/11/2010, you wrote:
Agreed Clement, I have a tendency to go off on rants like that. Anyway, the server crashed which I believe is for the website and automated registration, so he has to get that sorted.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112