You don't have to buy the game strateaway. I might buy the game in Christmas, I don't no yet. Orin has a good point here. Why do you have to complain? Its just ridiculous. Oran does have a good point. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: TDV Release Scrubbed

Agreed. I loved playing and testing this game. One thing's for sure, people seriously shouldn't be complaining about the price of this game, as more voice acting, coding and overall work has gone into this title than any other audio game in existence. We haven't even scene gameplay or story like this before in audio games, so I have no idea what you haters are trying to hate on. The fact that it's not $30 or $20, the price of your standard accessible game? Well, I've got news for you. Whether you believe it or not, TDV is not a "standard" accessible game commonly scene. And unlike most audio games, and this is the best one, this game is not a walk in the park.

P.S. I know most of the haters probably aren't on this list, mostly on the audiogames.net forum. However, I just wanted to clarify here that they have no idea what they're hating. And for the record, you can continue to play the story and no matter how many times you'll play through it, it's still a challenge.

So enjoy next week.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks