Agreed. I loved playing and testing this game. One thing's for sure, people
seriously shouldn't be complaining about the price of this game, as more voice
acting, coding and overall work has gone into this title than any other audio
game in existence. We haven't even scene gameplay or story like this before in
audio games, so I have no idea what you haters are trying to hate on. The fact
that it's not $30 or $20, the price of your standard accessible game? Well,
I've got news for you. Whether you believe it or not, TDV is not a "standard"
accessible game commonly scene. And unlike most audio games, and this is the
best one, this game is not a walk in the park.

P.S. I know most of the haters probably aren't on this list, mostly on the
audiogames.net forum. However, I just wanted to clarify here that they have no
idea what they're hating. And for the record, you can continue to play the
story and no matter how many times you'll play through it, it's still a
challenge.

So enjoy next week.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com