Uh... to be fair, I don't think it's a good idea to be going around saying this is the best game in existence. Not to bash opinion, but I frankly don't think we should go around saying that when things like MOTA and other unknown games are around. It'll be good. I don't disagree... it's going to be amazing. But I think, to be honest, saying it's the best audio game ever made is a bit of a stretch... who's to say what really is the best.

And noone on this list has complained... we've just voiced curiocity as to why the release is being delayed. I don't personally care either way, I'm getting it whenever I'm getting it, but I wouldn't mind some reason as to why I'm waiting an extra week. I have no hard feelings towards Munawar and bpc, that's for sure. Just curiocity, is all it is.