Hi,

Not usually. Usually we get 50 to 100 messages per day. However, with
this being a big holiday weekend in the U.S. I guess it isn't that
surprising the list traffic is down.  Although, I released a new game,
for demonstration purposes about an hour ago, and so far not one
download yet. That's very unusual as my servers start getting traffic
within the first 20 minutes or so after a news post. Either the game
isn't that mportant, or the list is so dead today no one has read the
news. Lol!