Hi.

I was on this list years back and just joined up again yesterday. Is the
list always this quite? I haven't got very many messages so far.  As I
remember I use to get over 400 messages on this list a day when I use to be
on. Not that I want that many yet. I guess everyone's just playing TDV
heheheh.

Thanks.

Darren.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5641 (20101123) information _____________