Hi Derran,
Not always. Sometimes its full to the brim, usually its just fign, and sometimes quiet. When tdv got released, the list was booming. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Quite list?

Hi.

I was on this list years back and just joined up again yesterday. Is the
list always this quite? I haven't got very many messages so far.  As I
remember I use to get over 400 messages on this list a day when I use to be
on. Not that I want that many yet. I guess everyone's just playing TDV
heheheh.

Thanks.

Darren.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5641 (20101123) information _____________