Hello,
I would like to know where can I get these games, and, what are some python interpreters that are accessible with any screen reader?

-----Original Message----- From: Alfredo
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:56 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Free Python Sample Games

On 11/23/2010 10:34 AM, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi,

Yes. All games come in source code format. In fact, none of them have
been compiled, because with Python programs you don't actually have to
compile them. You can just run them in the Python interpreter like
python blackjack.py
and run it from raw source. No compiling etc necessary.The advantage
of leaving them in source format like that rather than building an
executable using py2exe is that the same game can be run on Mac,
Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, Solaris, your Apple IPhone, etc as is. I'd
imagine the games might even run on the Braille Plus notetakers since
they have Python built into the notetaker.

How can I obtain the games? What program interpreter can work best with
a screen reader?